Manitou MRT 1845 Rotating Telehandler
New | Manitou | Telehandlers
Stock ID: MRT1845
Price on Request
|Capacity||5.9 US Tons|
|Max Lift Height||59'-1"|
|Engine Model||TCD 3.6 L4|
Ask an Expert
Our expertly trained Sales Team is ready to help!
The MRT 1845 115 telehandler is equipped with 3 steering modes offering perfect maneuverability, thus adapting to all types of construction sites. Thanks to the rotation of the turret, it is possible to operate in a modular work area without having to move the machine. A true 3-in-1 concept, it can be used in telescopic handler, aerial work platform and winch mode, working on tires or stabilizers which reinforce its versatility. The MRT 1845 115 has an intelligent dashboard and all the necessary features to guarantee exceptional comfort and ergonomics: panoramic visibility, adjustable cab elements for each operator, safe machine… Simple and powerful, an essential asset to have by your side!
- 9,921 lbs. Lift Capacity
- 59′-1″ Lift Height
- 49′-10″ Forward Reach
- 360° Continuous Rotation
- Four Section Telescopic Boom
- Auxiliary Hydraulics to Boom Tip
- Hydraulic Quick Attach with Manitou E-RECO Attachment Recognition System
- Return to Tank Auxiliary Hydraulics
- 116 hp Deutz TCD 3.6 L Turbo Diesel Engine
- Two Speed Forward/Reverse Hydrostatic Transmission
- Three Steering Modes
- 405/70 X 20 Tires
- Front & Rear Stabilizers with Independent Controls
- Fully Enclosed Cab with Heater, Air Conditioning and Defroster
- Window Wipers – Front and Rear
- Deluxe Suspension Seat
- Interactive Dashboard with Digital Display
- Manitou 3B6 Load Moment System
Need Some Serious Mats For Your Crane?
We've got all the support you need.