Manitou MHT 10200 Telehandler
New | Manitou | Telehandlers
Stock ID: MHT10200
Price on Request
|Capacity||22 US Tons|
|Max Lift Height||31'-10"|
Ask an Expert
Our expertly trained Sales Team is ready to help!
The MHT 10200 model is a telescopic handler with a capacity of 22 tons and a maximum lifting height of over 31 feet. Equipped with a 211 hp engine and hydrostatic transmission, the MHT 10200 telescopic handler is used to handle heavy and bulky loads in complete safety and on any type of terrain thanks to its 4-wheel drive and three steering modes. It can be fitted with a wide range of attachments: forks, positioner, hook and winch, buckets, man basket and tire grippers. For maximum comfort, this machine is equipped with a panoramic, ergonomic cab, Easy Step access, JSM joystick and color touch-screen display.
- 44,090 lbs. Lift Capacity
- 31′-10″ Lift Height
- 17′-9″ Forward Reach
- Two Section Telescopic Boom
- Dual Circuit Auxiliary Hydraulics to Boom Tip
- Hydraulic Quick Attach
- Return to Tank Auxiliary Hydraulics
- 176 hp Mercedes OM 934 LA Turbo Diesel Engine
- Two Speed Forward/Two Hydrostatic Transmission
- Three Steering Modes
- 16R25 Tires
- -10/+10 Frame Leveling
- Fully Enclosed Cab with Heater, Air Conditioning and Defroster
- Window Wipers – Front, Rear and Roof
- Adjustable Cloth Seat
- Interactive Dashboard with Digital Display
- Three Camera Video System
Need Some Serious Mats For Your Crane?
We've got all the support you need.